Live more, worry less with LegalShield.
What is LegalShield?
LegalShield gives you the ability to talk to a lawyer on any matter without worrying about high hourly costs. For one flat monthly rate you can access legal advice, no matter how traumatic or trivial the issue. That's why under the protection of LegalShield you and your family can live your life worry-free, every day, every night, now and forever.
LegalShield Plan Benefits
Advice on unlimited topics, personal or business, even on pre-existing conditions not limited to:
*Assistance in contacting government agencies
*Debt collection review
*Small claims court
*Consumer protection benefits
*Matters relating to social assistance
*Settlement in an estate
24/7 Emergency Assistance
After hours consultation for covered legal emergencies such as: if your arrested or detained, if your seriously injured, if your served with a warrant, or if the state tries to take your child(ren
Letters and Phone Calls on your behalf
Available at the discretion of the lawyer
Legal Document Review (up to 10 pages each)
contracts/documents up to 10 pages each
Standard Will Preparation
*Standard will with yearly reviews/updates
*Available to covered family members for $30 (an execution charge will apply if not executed at the provider law firm's office)
*Other documents available: Power of Attorney for Personal Care, Power of Attorney for Property
*The Member's spouse
*Never married dependent children under 21 living at home
*Dependent children under the age of 18 whom the Member is legal guardian
*Full-Time college Students up to age 23 never married, dependent children
*Physically or mentally challenged children living at home
you may continue to use your provider law firm for legal situations that extend beyond plan coverage. the additional services are 25% to 33% off the law firm's hourly rates. your provider law firm will know when the discount applies and will go over these fees with you.
50 reasons to join
1. You don't have an up-to-date Will.
2. You don't understand the difference between a Trust and a Will.
3. Family members challenge your parent's Will.
4. your deceased spouse didn't have an up to date Will.
5. The CRA selects you for an audit.
6. Your parents die and leave you executor of their estate.
7. you need an attornies advice on any matter.
8. You need a letter written on your behalf by a lawyer.
9. You need a phone call made on your behalf by a lawyer.
10. You recieve a speeding ticket.
11. You are buying or selling your home.
12. Your drivers licence is suspended.
13. Your landlord raises the rent in violation of your verbal agreement.
14. Your teenager is accused of shoplifting.
15. You decide to change your name.
16. You are cited with DWI/DUI charges while taking medication.
17. Creditors threaten to take action against you for your ex-spouses debts.
18. You are falsely accused of child abuse.
19. You decided to adopt.
20. Someone is injured on your property and sues you.
21. Your dog bite a passerby.
22. Someone who owes you money files for bankruptcy.
23. A stranger calls and demands money or damaging information will be released.
24. Your car is damaged by a hit-and-run driver.
25. You accidentally back over your neighbors garbage can that was not in its proper place.
26. A hairdresser damages your hair with harsh chemicals.
27. Your car is repossessed unjustly.
28. You are subpoenaed.
29. You are called to jury duty.
30. Your long drive off the tee injures another player.
31. You need a lease agreement reviewed.
32. Your son is injured in a football game.
33. A neighbor trips over a rake in your yard.
34. A jeweler sells you faulty merchandise.
35. A car dealership gains illegal access to your credit history.
36. You are hit by a car.
37. A tenant falls down stairs and sues you.
38. Your dog is poisoned.
39. You are injured when you slip on a wet floor in a public building.
40. Your dog digs up a neighbors garden.
41. Your neighbors dog barks for hours every night.
42. Your teenager gets a speeding ticket.
43. A landlord enters your apartment without permission.
44. Your child throws a baseball through a neighbors window.
45. A neighbors dog attacks and kills your pet.
46. Your boat is damaged while in storage.
47. Your landlord refuses to refund your cleaning deposit.
48. You lose an expensive watch in a hotel, and the manager claims no liability.
49. A speeding car nicks your bumper because you parked in the street.
50. A merchant refuses to honor a guarantee.